Tuesday 5 August 2008

The feedback of the second seminar


summary

We had the second seminar today and discussed about crime and surveillance. At this time, we tried to discuss with all the class members on the condition that we chose three chair persons. First of all, we took the examples of surveillance systems like CCTV, biometrics and so on. And after that, the ideas of each systems were discussed. Finally, everyone had a opportunities to show our opinions of which system is the best for surveillance. Each of us had a different thoughts, but our class concluded that it is important to make the good use of each systems and think about which system is suitable for the criminal situation.

My attitude to the seminar

Before the seminar, I read the articles about the topic and looked up it on the internet. In the first seminar, I couldn't express my thoughts clearly, so I tried to speak more than before.
I think I could show my ideas better than before. And also I was a good listner. I never developped irritating habits and I listened carefully to what other people were talking about. However, the language I used was not accurate and fluent. In addition to that, I couldn't use the phrases which we practiced in the class because it was all I could do to show my opinions. More experiences and improvements are required, I think...

No comments: